Ego QV Flare Up Bath Oil 200ml
- Buy 2 for: Click for price
Treat eczema-ridden skin with Ego QV Flare Up Bath Oil 200ml! This essential bath oil developed in Australia offers relief from symptoms of atopic eczema by reducing the level of skin bacteria. This dual-acting formulation is packed with antibacterial properties that relieve itchy, irritated skin and eliminate skin flare-ups. Additionally, this bath oil acts as a thin film of protective barrier over affected skin to defend the skin against further bacterial infections. It has powerful moisturising properties that leaves the skin soft and supple, free from roughness and scaling.
QV Flare Up Bath Oil has indicator panels to show when the correct amount of QV Flare Up Bath Oil hass been used, This helps ensure the right concentration is achieved, optimising the efficacy of the product and reducing the chance of adverse reactions.
• Suitable for recurrent eczema where secondary Staphylococcus aureus infection is a problem.
• Dual-action formula reduces the level of bacteria and helps prevent moisture loss.
• Powerfully reduces flare-ups by calming irritated skin and reducing roughness and scaling.
• Effectively breaks the “itch-scratch” cycle.
• Vegan Friendly - contains no animal-derived ingredients.
• Colour, fragrance, and lanolin free.
Made in Australia
1) Fill bath with water. There should be at least enough water in the bath to submerge the QV Flare Up Bath Oil bottle to the marked “fill line”.
2) Add QV Flare Up Bath Oil to the bath a drop at a time, stirring the water gently by hand to ensure the product is distributed evenly throughout. The water will start to become cloudy.
3) There are two panels on the back of the QV Flare Up Bath Oil bottle, one black, and one grey. Submerge the bottle in the bath until the fill line on the bottle and the water level in the bath meet.
4) There is enough QV Flare Up Bath Oil in the bath when the grey panel blends with the cloudiness of the water and is no longer visible. You should still be able to see the black panel.
5) If both panels are still visible, repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible. Note that the panels will not change colour in any way, and will still be present when the pack is removed from water.
6) If neither panel is visible, there is too much QV Flare Up Bath Oil in the water. Add more water to the bath and repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible.
7) Soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes. Gently pat skin dry.
|Promotion||2 FOR $18.50 EACH|